Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a business management software
suite of integrated applications that a company can use to collect,
store, manage and interpret data from many business activities,
including: Product planning, cost and development, Manufacturing or
service delivery, Marketing and sales, Inventory management, Shipping
and payment. IT Serve Open-Source ERPs range from: HRM ERPs, Staff
management, Leave Management, Recruitment, Travel Management.
:::: Accounting ::::
- Payroll Processing,
- Accounts Management:
- Full Featured Web Based Accounting.
- Multiple Language,
- Users' Security Settings.
- Supports Windows/Mac/Linux, PHP, MySQL
- Multiple Currencies Support
- Interface to E-Commerce, Payment Gateways
- Project Tracking by Tasks and Cost Codes
- Customized PDF Reports.
:::: Learning Institutions ::::
- School Management
:::: Helpdesk (CRM) System ::::
- Customizable fields for users' data collection
- Rich Text/HTML email and responses support
- Ticket filtering to right departments and staff
- Configurable help topics for web tickets
- Ticket locking for Collision Avoidance
- Assign/transfer tickets between departments
- Auto-Responder on new tickets
- Staff Internal Notes for actions taken
- SLA Plans to track tickets and due dates
- Customer Portal for Support requests
- Dashboard reports with statistics on tickets.
:::: Other Applications ::::
Mass Mailing System: This is a system that has the ability to send personalized emails to more than 500 email accounts at once. It is suitable for Groups, Churches, Chamas, Organizations who would like to send out alerts, email advertisements, reminders, E-Cards, Holiday offers etc.
Document Management System: This is a Web-based Open Document Management System that provides secure online storage of documents.